Maca – Lepidium meyenii
Considered by the pre-Columbian cultures as a gift from the gods, the chroniclers of the conquest said in their books that this root was a sacred food destined for the Inca royalty and for the warriors of the empire tropos because its properties elevate virility, vitality and physical strength.
- Natural revitalizer.
- Stabilizes and controls arterial pressure.
- Relieves insomnia.
- Recommended for repairing mental and physical balance.
- Helps to reduce stress and tiredness.
- Provides energy and mental clarity.
- Gives vitality and improves the resistance on athletes.
- Yogurt and Milk
- Fruit salad
- Bakery and Pastry
- Private Label