Cat’s Claw – Uncaria tomentosa
Known as the Amazon miracle of the herbal medicine, the cat’s claw is a medicinal climbing plant native from the Peruvian virgin rainforest. Used in America and Europa as complementary treatment for diseases like cancer or HIV, as well as other diseases thata ffect the immune system, in its natural shape, extract or pills, this plant is part of the natural pharmacology, where the Amazon tribes worship it as a doctor without uniform.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory.
- It posses anti-mutagenic properties, which is why it is appropriate to reinforce the immune system.
- Recommended for the preventive treatment of oncologic and immunodeficient processes.
- It has analgesic, anti-diabetic, anti-arthritic and antiallergic properties .
- Detoxifying agent for acne processes, colitis, gastritis, ulcer.
- Juices and Smoothies
- Whole bark
- Shredded bark ??
- Private Label