Break-Stone – Phyllanthus Niruri
It is a herbaceous and wild plant native to the rainforests of the Peruvian Amazon, although it has been found in other tropical areas such as the Caribbean, India and China. It has been used as a traditional medicine for many years by native Peruvian communities.
- Antilithic (prevents and eliminates kidney and gallstones).
- Hepatic Protector (liver protector, tones, balances, reinforces, detoxifies and protects, while balancing liver enzymes).
- Diuretic (tones, balances, strengthens, detoxifies and protects the kidneys, helping to reduce uric acid and increase urination).
- Antiviral (against viruses including hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes, and HIV), antibacterial and antiparasitic.
- Hypocholesterolemic (lowers cholesterol), hypoglycemic.
- Juices and Smoothies
- Bakery and Pastry
- Private Label